Because Lindy has retired from attending births, she is no longer available 24/7. You can schedule a call with her and discuss any issues you may have by following this link: Schedule A Telephone Appointment.
Some things others have called and discussed:
- What are my birth options?
- Is this normal?
- Giving birth during Covid.
- Referrals to practicing midwives.
- I am not happy about being pregnant. What are my options?
- I live in Texas.
- Am I in labor?
- How to handle labor?
- What should I do to prepare for my postpartum period?
- Help with nursing/breastfeeding.
- Should I get this test/procedure?
- How serious is this?
- Should I be concerned?
- I am sad and have no one to talk to.
Although I was a midwife for 40 years, I am not now a practicing midwife, and more importantly, I am not YOUR midwife. All content and information on this website and shared through telephone conversations with or by me is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, and does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship by your use of this website or telephone conversation. Although I strive to provide accurate general information, that information is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional in the area of your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any professional, legal, medical, and financial or tax-related decisions.